At Vertex, we build relationships within the industry to increase our ability to offer our clients the best possible outcome.
We want to become the preferred solutions provider on the future work of all our clients – talk to us about how we can meet your needs.
Each product listed below has been carefully selected or designed based on quality, maintainability, effectiveness and superior performance, and is just a small selection of what we can do.
Vertex provides a wide range of standard and custom-built conveying systems to suit all your industry-specific needs, whether fresh food, packaged or boxed products our engineers will select conveyor belts and components to suit.
- Plastic modular belt systems
- Thermodrive homogenous polyurethane systems
- Chain drive systems
- Screw feeding systems
- Hygienic conveying
- Belt systems
- Transfer and turning stations
- Accumulation merging and batching conveyors
- Intralox ARB, DARB Systems
- Spiral conveyors
- Trough conveyors
- Radius conveyors
- Enclosed hygienic CIP conveying
- Vibrating conveyors
- Pneumatic conveyors
- Pallet conveying
Pneumatic Two-Handed Controller
The Vertex Pneumatic Two-Handed Controller is designed for use with Machines that use Pneumatic energy to move. The unit provides a safe location for Operators’ hands while dangerous movements are taking place. The unit is suitable for very challenging environments where wet, dirty, dusty or corrosive conditions exist. The unit replaces traditional solutions which can suffer from safety, reliability and durability issues. Features include:
- Replaces exposed push button controls
- Excellent reliability in Harsh, Corrosive and wash down environments
- Solely Pneumatic – no Electricity required
- All pneumatic components are sealed inside a Stainless-Steel Cabinet.
- Minimal activation force required
- Uses ‘Two Hand’ control blocks to increase safety because
– Valves cannot be defeated accidentally or by jamming one lever permanently on
– Operation requires both levers to be activated within 0.5 sec. of each other
– Releasing either lever stops the operation.
- Double acting or single acting control using single pair of levers
- Festo and SMC options using readily available components.
- Customisable lever shapes and guards
- Built in Emergency Stop
- Valve actuation is by robust remote handles with physical stops to protect valves from overloading
Ygros Magnetic Non-Return Valves
Vertex proudly teams up with Italian perfection to bring to you the Ygros Non-Return Valves:
- Maintenance free
- No stagnation points
- No cross-contamination
- Turbulence free laminar flow
- Infinite mountable positioning
Water/Wastewater Products and Technology
Vertex will design a solution to suit your needs that may include:
- Containerised plant
- Dissolved Air Flotation (DAF) technology
- Inlet screening systems
- Fine and coarse filtering
- Filters and membranes
- Chemical dosing panels
- Disinfection systems
- Metering panels
- Dewatering facilities
- Polymer dosing
- Transfer pumping
Let’s Discuss Your Engineering Project
Our team will do the hard work for you. From concept to full implementation, watch your vision unfold…